Back2School+Early Mornings!😳

School has officially started and the early mornings have begun!! I’m still adjusting to the dark mornings putting my running shoes on and heading out the door with my headlamp. 
These views after I warmup though are incredible and the weather this week is ideal running conditions, so I can’t complain....too much.πŸ˜‰
The guys have had a great first couple days at school. We are fully supporting 3 schools now in Menomonie: Drew 9th grade HS, Micah 8th grade MS, Caleb 6th grade MS, Jake 3rd grade Oaklawn
The older 3 guys have to be ready to head out each morning at 7:05a, lots of commotion in the house by 6:30!😳Poor Kyle and Jake for trying to still sleep! 😴 
Jake our little man leaves home at 8:30a, excited to enjoy this extra time in the mornings with just him. 
This mornings sunriseπŸ₯° Thankful for these beautiful sunrise paintings from the Lord to remind me how much He loves me. Can’t pass up these amazing mornings to be with Him.❤️
My Prayer for the Guys this week:  You are the salt of the earth....let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven. 
Another way to put it is this from the Message bible: 
You’re here to be a light; bringing out the God-colors in the world. God is not a secret to be kept. We’re going public with this, as public as a city on a hill. If I make you light-bearers, you don’t think I’m going to hide you under a bucket, do you? Im putting you on a light stand. Now that I’ve put you there on a hilltop, on a light stand-shine! Keep open house; be generous with your lives. By opening up to others, you’ll prompt people to open up with God, this generous Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜