This weeks highlight! Grandpa&Grandma visit Us!😍

Last Saturday was a really special day for us! The weather was perfect, playing basketball on the patio started our day off great. So much fun watching grandpa and the boys shoot hoops together! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€ 


We were glad my parents brought their bikes so we could bike to the farmers market before lunch, I enjoy getting their flowers each Saturday and checking out all the veggies πŸ… 🌸 
Mom and I spent time in the kitchen for a few hours organizing things and prepping food for supper together, my dad helped me with the shower doors in our bathroom and Kyle worked on the grill. We kept busy! Then we went to play pickle ball together before supper. So much fun😁It was so nice of my parents to come spend the whole day hanging out with us!
Kyle and I took the motorcycle out twice last weekend! We are enjoying taking it out on nice nights together. I’m so thankful for our time we get to grab supper out and spend quality time together after a busy week. Thankful we both desire this time out to connect❤️

Beautiful fall temps lately, soaking up time as a family or time to connect with Kyle.😍
Happy Friday!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜