My favorite night❤️

It’s Friday!!! As I look back on our week, this night stands out most of all. Wednesday night this week was in rare form as we enjoyed a family night! No one had youth group or church responsibilities and we were able to enjoy a full night of family time. My favorite!❤️ 
It was a pizza and pickle ball playing kind of night! 
The weather has been so nice this week, feeling like fall yet the sun is still warm during the day! 

I’ve also gotta say, I’m really missing my trail runs from our Summer2020 trip! Came across this selfie from Colorado and felt a little “Mountain Sick” this week 🏔 🏃‍♀️❤️
Reminding myself how much God blessed me on so many gorgeous runs this past summer. I may not get another race in this year with the pandemic, so I’m going to focus on what God did provide for me this year and my heart is Full.🥰 learning to be content in every circumstance!
🏔Happy Friday!!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅