Weekend Memories🍁

It was a beautiful weekend at the lake with my mom. We had such a nice weekend relaxing and enjoying time together! This place is pretty special.❤️
Lake Elkhorn in the morning! So peaceful. Leaves are just starting to change... the fall season began while we were at the lake! 🍁
Im so incredibly thankful for where God has me right now, fully needing Him every day to lead me and remind me that I belong to Him. Taking the time to be still to hear His voice and remember the “lane He has called me to stay in” is reviving and exciting! It is so awesome to be used by Him, not an easy job but amazing to know that I am right where He wants me.
Thankful for a mom who enjoys time away with me! Thankful that we love spending time together and are comfortable resting together. These moments with Mom will forever stay in my heart.❤️
Praying 
Learning about God
Resting
Reading
Shopping
Walking
Kayaking
Laughing
Talking
Eating 
Taking Selfies
Smiling
Girl Time💗
You only get 1 Mom, and I gotta say....I’ve got the BEST ONE!!!🥰
2020 Girls Weekend was PERFECT.
🍁



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅