Wrapping up September!

 Today IS the final day of September so I wanted to throw out some fun things we’ve been up to in the last week as we say goodbye to another month! 

Football is ON around here and Micah had his first football last week! Fun to cheer for them as it was their first “padded” game! They all look so big with their full gear on! Micah of course is the cutest out there in my mind!๐Ÿ˜‰ #67 is Dynamite!


Drew also played 2 games this past week- 1st game in Hudson freshmen, 2nd game at home against Hudson sophomore team. Drew’s freshmen football team got combined with the sophomores this year due to the amount of COVID cases and students sent home. These pics were taken on live stream in Hudson! Drew is lovin’ it and is playing really well. He’s #59!!

Last Saturday I took on 26.2 with my friend Mandy, supporting her to complete her EC virtual marathon. Tackled it in 3:30 feelin’ great! Fun morning with friends chatting and doing what I love! ๐Ÿƒ‍♀️ 
Fun day in the cities celebrating fall birthday parties last weekend, I always love watching the guys hang out together. Glad we could all get together!
Jake will soon be 9!๐Ÿ˜€
Our fall birthday crew! 
Hanging out at grandma and grandpas, one of our favorite spots to relax!
The girls playing, Clara is loving special time with Kaylee๐Ÿ’›
Subbing in September has been a bit overwhelming to add to the mix of things for me. I’m handling the balance overall very well but it does make life a handful at times! I’m taking it one day at a time and enjoying the blessings God has put around me each day. Thankful for good health this month for our family, a strong marriage, and time in Gods word keeping me grounded on His promises everyday!
My favorite September verse is Psalm 27:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation- whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?

October 2020, see you tomorrow!❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!๐Ÿ˜