52 books🍂Nov.19th

I love to read. One of my 19 for 2019 Goals was to read 52 books this year, and I am right on track. As an Upholder (basically very type A personality) I thrive off making goals for myself and seeing them come to flourish. This has been a very rewarding goal as I have read so many great reads this year. Let me share my two favorite self help books that I highly recommend. 📚 
The 5AM Miracle by Jeff Sanders AND Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin. The BEST. These two books have really helped me change my habits and keep myself accountable each week/month to achieve what I set to do.  Some examples of habits I’ve set for myself were- 
  1. Drinking more water each day.
  2. Floss and brush each night before bed. 
  3. Paint my nails on Wednesday’s and Saturday’s.
  4. Memorize a bible verse each week. 

Both of these books really helped me make my habits doable and I began seeing instant results from them! I highly recommend reading these books and setting a reading goal for 2020. It’s been a real highlight for me this year!

🍂thankful for good books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅