Following the narrow path. 🍂Nov. 24th

This photo reminds me how God desires for me to live daily on the narrow path that leads to living a full life for Him. I love sharing my faith with my boys each day and walking alongside them as they go through real struggles and heartaches....I find that when I keep bringing them back to how much God loves them they look at me with a new lense of understanding. There has been some sad feelings this last week in finding out what baseball teams the boys made, and this has lead to many discussions about following the narrow path for Christ even when life seems so unfair.

🍂Thankful for the ways God reminds me to stay on the narrow path that leads to many blessings, especially sharing how good God’s ways are to our boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅