Subbing at Headstart🍂Nov. 13th

Headstart 4K program has made its way right inside my heart. Working with kids who come from very difficult homes has really been an incredible experience for me. An example that always comes to my mind is when one little boy wore shoes with yarn for his laces. He was so proud of his shoes and I remember tying his shoes each day when he got to school and after rest time❤️I am thankful God has placed me in situations where I am exposed to real life not surrounded only by comfort. I am a better wife and mom because I am out in our community sharing Christ to those kids that need His love. 🍂thankful for subbing and the ways it has made me grow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅