Thankful. 🍂Nov. 27th🦃

I am so thankful for all these guys God has blessed me with! It has been a wonderful month of finding gratitude in each day and reflecting on the little and big ways God is always present in our lives. Looking forward to a wonderful weekend ahead spending time with those I love the most. 🍂
 Jacob Kyle💚
 Andrew Marvin💚
 Caleb James💚
 Micah Robert💚
 Us❤️
Our thankful jar is a fun tradition we do each November. Looking forward to reading these together before heading to the soup supper with our church family tonight.🍂

Happy Thanksgiving! 🍂
•I will post soon on the Turkey trot 5mi, our family time this weekend, and Kyle and Drew heading out to Honduras on Saturday! I love our full and adventurous life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅