Before we head into November••Friday Top5!!


Getting Sick! The start of my week was a bit rough with losing my voice and not feeling the best! Getting sick is the worst and I am so glad my boys haven't gotten my terrible, rotten, no good, very bad cold. It is Friday Nov. 1st and I am finally feeling most like myself! However, it was a very good week as a family so here are our top5 for the week!

1. Subbing and spying my boys! I was para subbing on Monday and came into the library to find my boys working together on a project! Best part about working at the school my boys go to! 5th grade students work with 2nd grade students as "classroom buddies" and my boys happen to be buddies this year! This is so cool because it is the highlight to Jake's week. 

 2. Tuesday time with Drew! Tuesday I scooped Drew up from school and we headed to Eau Claire to eat lunch at our favorite spot, Chipotle! Then headed to TJ Maxx and Scheels for some black sweatpants and a fresh sweatshirt. It was a really nice afternoon together. Thankful for one on one time.


3. Spooky Reading in 2nd grade! Jake's teacher sent me this great pic of Jake doing some spooky reading with a friend in his class.  Looks like fun with flashlights!

4. Classroom Costumes! Teaching 4th grade yesterday so I had to grab a fun pic of this crazy group! They were a great class with great attitudes and super respectful. It was a fun Halloween Day!!🎃
Jake's 2nd grade class is looking scary and cute and pretty fabulous!👻
 5. 5th grade Halloween Fun!! It's tradition! We took this mighty fine group of boys home with us for some 5th grade Halloween Fun last night! Easy crew to host as they love football and pizza! Lots of fun and a great memory maker for them.👻


November you are officially here.  Fall routines are set, football season complete and basketball schedules are upon us. It is now time to make sure we are fully stocked with boots that fit, warm coats for recess, snow pants without holes or that don’t look like capris, hats, gloves, and ice skates that fit so they can start back at Sunday night skate night! Kyle and I can't keep up with how fast these seasons continue to go..... but we love it all.
 ⏰ Turning back clocks tomorrow night! Happy Nov.1st!!❤️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅