Mom🍂Nov. 11th

November 8-10th💕ladies weekend!
Mom and I had a wonderful November weekend away together. The weather was a bit chillier this year but it was perfect for resting and reading by the fire place. I love spending time with my mom and look forward to this trip at the lake every fall.
Friday lunch- Panera!! Our #1 mother/daughter spot. We both really enjoy their autumn squash soup.

Studying Gods word with mom is so special to me and this year we took a dive into studying 6 different women in the Bible. I especially enjoyed studying Eve and Hannah, their journeys w God really spoke to my heart. 
It’s amazing how good sleep, time with God, reading good books, being with mom, drinking coffee, a few great walks and a solid run makes my soul feel refreshed and alive again.

God is so good to me! 🍂Thankful for an amazing husband who supports this time for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅