Moab!!! July 22nd/23rd🙌

Moab was the one spot I was most excited for the guys to see after I had visited here in 2018 with Kyles mom and sister. We had such a great “Girls” trip that I wanted to show the guys all the fun stuff we did! It was so much fun. 😃
My best friend exploring Moab with Me!❤️
 All my Guys on a rock! They are my rock in life, love them all!!💚
Sand Dune Arch was a cool stop in the park, check these fun pics out!


This is my favorite spot in the whole park, I hope I get to come back again someday. It’s so pretty and fun in here!


 ATV touring was a blast!! We ate supper early so we could take these out for sunset, unfortunately it was raining but still really fun and the rain eased up so we could still have a sweet experience together! So much laughing!!😆
And super great views!! We loved Bubbas helmet!
 Lord, your creation is so Incredible to Us!
 In our raincoats!😁
Lovin’ life and Adventure! 


 Sunset after all the rain, God continues to love us over and over. He is faithful and His love never fails!❤️
Moab Adventures!! Left a mark on our hearts forever. 🥰

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅