Grand Canyon views❤️ July 18th

Woke up feeling refreshed after a great night sleep and ate breakfast, preparing for a midmorning run at the Grand Canyon while the guys checked out the north rim for a bit. My run started out around 10a, not really sure bc our phones&watches kept going between Utah/Arizona time😜 but either way, it was beginning to warm up in the sun!☀️ I took off on the Uncle Jim trail and caught these stunning morning views!


 It was a nice run but I was feeling worn out from the warm sun and easily tired out today. Thankful their was a spot to fill up my water bottle a few times while I waited for the guys to come pick me up. We drove around a bit and hopped out to look at some more great views!
Okay, so this pic makes me wonder if I spotted some of the rim2rim2rim trail bc if you zoom in you see a trail...I’ve got some crazy running friends back at home that would join me on this adventure so I’ll for sure be back here! Gotta get down there and run from the south rim to the north rim someday!
I wasn’t feeling 100% so rested and drank lots of electrolytes and fluids throughout the night. We did bike into town for some yummy ice cream too! The evening temps here were so nice!

Awesome seeing the Grand Canyon, but to be honest 2 days is plenty! There is not much hiking, mostly driving and getting out to look at great views. So pretty though and a must stop for sure!!

Today’s Scripture: The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the spirit is life and peace. Romans 8:6


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅