Yellowstone!!🐻 July 11th

Early rise for a run before the day began! A bit worried about
seeing bears...okay REALLY worried about seeing bears and buffalo charging me while running so I brought bear spray along, prayed, and whooped out loud on occasion to make noise as to not startle a bear or buffalo.🐻😳
Tip I got for running in Yellowstone- “If you see a bear, walk away slowly.” 
Guess what, NO BEARS and a few buffalo but in the distance, so NO PROBLEMS! The run was gorgeous and I’m so glad I got out there! Solitude is my fuel, and the rest of the day I felt I had gone to heaven.😍
Breathtaking views in Yellowstone.
Our hammock campers! Rise&Shine!! ☀️

After getting back and loaded up we headed out to see some Geysers! So cool but super stinky!





Drove to have a picnic in Mammoth and saw so many elk everywhere!! Then Sara and Phil took us to the north entrance to get a few family pics together.
In the afternoon we drove to the hidden falls and loved these views together.


Beautiful day exploring Yellowstone day1!!❤️


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!😅