Buena Vista! Aug 2nd

Buena Vista Time! This place won my heart when pulling into town I saw peaches πŸ‘ for sale!!😍Of course I made Kyle pull our big RV to the side and I hopped right out and bought a bunch, eating one on my way back. Delicious! 
We found a cool bike park to spend some time at before heading to our friends Dave and Joyce’s house. The boys had fun biking and it was fun to meet up with Nana and GG there!

We all walked down the road to checkout the ice cream spot in town, Louie’s Ice Cream!!
This was so cool, they had these chalk board signs up for people to fill in the blank 
Before I die I want to...
Micah: Ski in the mountains
Me: Run Rim2Rim2Rim at the Grand Canyon
Drew: Sky dive
Here were all the great flavors of ice cream they had! It was fun choosing our flavors!πŸ¨πŸ˜‹
Drew picked cookie dough ice cream in a waffle dish with M&Ms!
Our first night in Buena Vista was gorgeous and made us all excited for the week ahead! Glad we get to hang here until Friday morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜