Buena Vista Aug 6th😊

I am convinced that the mornings here are always blue skies and sunny because every morning I’ve woken up to go for a run it has been so beautiful!☀️These Mountains!!πŸ˜πŸ”
It was a low key, paddle boarding kind of day. A bit windy for us but we made the best of it! The coolest part was an eagle soared over me as I was paddling, reminded me of my favorite verse: but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31  It was really a powerful moment, being in the mountains too.❤️πŸ”
 

Paddle boarding while soaking in this Mountain View was breathtaking, I kept telling the guys there’s no place I’d rather be!

We headed back for a rest and shower time before Kyle and I went out for supper. Nana and GG were busy with the guys making supper! They had the boys pick a course, then they went to the grocery store to pick up what they needed-
Drew -main course baked Mac&Cheese 
Caleb- side dish Hot dogs
Jake- appetizers Onion Rings
Micah- dessert Cupcakes 🧁 
😁So fun!!
The guys really enjoyed this time with Nana and GG, Kyle and I enjoyed time together out!
Win/Win all around!!😁

Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? 1 Peter 3:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜