Buena Vista Aug 4th 🚣‍♀️

Woke up ready for a fun day of rafting together! We went with Noah’s Ark rafting company and I’m really glad we did because it is a faith based company and so much fun hearing about our tour guides relationship with Jesus! It was really neat. We went rafting on the Browns Canyon section of the Arkansas River. Weather was cool in the morning and beautiful and sunny in the afternoon.☀️πŸ’¦

The guys had a great day on the river!
Glad I got to raft with my favorite guy!❤️
Stopped to do some cliff jumping! We have such crazy jumpers in this bunch.
So many smiles all day!


Great lunch spot and picture taking! So many fun conversations and laughs together.


It was the perfect day for Kyle and I to be with our crew and amazing rafting guides. A fun day we will always remember in Buena Vista!! The guys had fun picking up shirts in the gift shop, I found a pretty cross ring. It was a fantastic day!
We went back to our place, showered up, and headed out to a great pizza spot Elkhorn!  I hope someday Kyle and I can go back here! It was so yummy πŸ˜‹ Great way to end a perfect day. 

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6
❤️My prayer for my guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜