Pagosa Springs, CO Aug 9th

PlanB thankfully worked out great! We arrived in Pagosa Springs early afternoon and decided to relax for a bit. It was a fun RV Campground with a river flowing by our site! The guys and I walked up and down the river for like 10minutes until they started screaming they saw snakes! 🐍😜Then our river walking ended, which I had to laugh how freaked out they were! They were just little snakes and I told them they wouldn’t hurt them but there was no changing their minds on this. The afternoon was very warm, the guys rested in the RV (staying clear of the snakes!πŸ˜†), while I did some laundry and read my book. We ate an early supper and then headed into town to check out the hot springs.
This pool of water was Hot! It was so bizarre!! There were like 6 pools like this along the river. Cool spot!
River swimming is the BEST!!
These 4 were just laughing and talking together in the river, Kyle and I soaked up every minute watching them enjoying time together.❤️Blessed.
This time away is flying by so quickly, I am going to really miss our adventuring and time away. πŸ”❤️However, God is preparing me for home and getting my heart lined up for what’s in store when I get back. Taking this time to sit and reflect on His goodness and love for me. His ways are so much better then mine and I will look to Him and seek Him with my whole heart heading home. Use me Lord, to bring others closer to you!

Look at these two cuties playing cribbage outside the RV together while the other guys were having a shower party at the bathroom together! Life with 5Guys. Pretty lucky lady I am!πŸ₯°

I wait for the Lord, my whole heart waits, and in his word I put my hope!i wait for the Lord.
Psalms 130:5-6
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜