Buena Vista Aug5 πŸ”☀️

Beautiful start to my day running on the trails and daydreaming about fall running and 2021 running ideas!😜So hoping races are back on next year! My body is feeling so strong and ready to roll into the next plan, trying to hold back, being content where God has me right now. Check out these morning views from Buena Vista!!

I hope I never ever forget all the amazing places I’ve run on this trip. When I get home and struggling getting back into my old routes again, I hope I can close my eyes and visualize this place.πŸ”❤️
When I got back I had a great breakfast with the guys and we packed up for a nice short hike with Nana and GG. Our beginning hike view on Lost Lake Trail.

I love wildflowers and I saw so many of these purple ones, I think God was saying to me, “Hey, I love you!” 
Not too far into the hike GG had to head back and not continue on the trail with us. Nana continued and did well! She had trouble with the elevation too but kept moving forward! 
Here’s our crew! Look at the blue skies! Another beautiful day today. 
Our view before turning back. It was one of our shortest hikes on our trip so far but just what we needed today, it was fun visiting with Nana too!
After lunch we took off for our afternoon surfing adventure! The guys spent 4 hours here learning how to surf, meeting new friends, and starting to get the hang of it by the end! Fun to watch!





The guys were glad they wore wet suits in the river, made it much more comfortable and kept them from getting chilled in the water. So many great smiles from the thrill of it!
I went into town for a bit and enjoyed some solitude! Stopped at my new favorite ice cream spot, Louies and had a treat! Then went shopping for a bit before heading back. It was a much needed “guy” break.πŸ˜‰
Back to enjoy spaghetti together and playing cards. A nice way to wrap up our hiking and surfing adventure! I think everyone will fall asleep fast tonight.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜