Estes Park July 29th, 30th

Estes Park is such a cool place to go and I hope Kyle and I come back again soon!! This place would be a great place to hang out for a week. There are so many beautiful views and trails, restaurants and shops. Plus, I think there were at least 8 ice cream shops down Mainstreet. It was the coolest place!
Ice cream time!! 🍨😁 It was hard to choose which place to go because of all the ice cream shops to choose from, but our picked spot was delicious!πŸ˜‹  I picked up a new pair of keen sandals too as my 10+ year old pair got totally destroyed in Zion National Park hiking. Fun night checking out such a cool place!

We got back and played games at sunset, loving this time with the guys so much! I wish I could just keep them in the RV forever so I could spend time with them always!πŸ₯°
The next morning, Thursday July 30th, we woke up at 5a and drove into Rocky Mountain National Park. We found a parking spot by 6a and Kyle and the boys went right back to sleep. I decided this was a perfect moment for me to go check out the area! I put on my running shoes and headed out for a bit. Check out my scenery!
When I got back I enjoyed doing my devotions and spending some quiet time with God before our day began. Woke the crew up around 7:30a to have breakfast before heading out on our 9mile adventure!
Love these morning smiles! Ready to take on the day ahead.😊
The hike was well marked and had a few awesome waterfalls right in the beginning. Weather was cool but sunny, great hiking conditions. We had a great time. The guys are becoming such excellent hikers!

Which way to go?! Having so much fun out on the trails!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ”I never want to go home.
One of our favorite hikes so far...Top5 hikes4Us!!

Great pic but the water coming off this waterfall was so chilly! Fun moment to make it to this point though.

Sky Pond- we made it!
We were pretty happy to have completed this hike! 9miles with happy, eager boys, so many great views, and a beautiful sunny day! Couldn’t ask for a better day.😍
Love hiking with my 5Guys in Colorado❤️
I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
Psalms 119:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Grandmas Marathon- getting faster!!

Getting better and getting ready to go home!

Friday came quick!πŸ˜